Iguan Systems LLC is seeking an interactive Zend developer with 2-5 years of experience.
Knowledge in HTML5 , CSS3 , jQuery ,
Ajax , and Bootstrap framework is a big plus. Candidate
must have good understanding of backend and frontend code and be able to code the designs
supplied by our clients, and be experienced in custom coding as well as pertinent extensions.
We are looking for an organized, efficient, detail oriented and team-player. With a positive,
“can-do” attitude and exploring and discovery drive. The ideal team player should share openly
and willingly, communicate constructively and work as a problem-solver.
Candidates who thrive within a laid back atmosphere with a friendly and dedicated team should apply.
This is a full-time, on-site position.
- Develop web applications and platforms
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development
- Assure full conformance of source codes to the provided coding standards
- Responsible for writing APIs, sociability and maintainability improvements
- Apply design specifications to the functional code
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and OOP frameworks with at least 2 years of combined experience with PHP and MySQL
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL databases (architecture and development)
- Experience, strong knowledge and understanding of MVC
- Experience in PHP development, including experience with frameworks like Zend, Laravel, Yii, etc. is highly desired
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming fundamentals and multi-tier web architectures
- Experience of working with API's: PayPal, Stripe, ArCa, Idram, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Good knowledge and understanding of Linux server and ability to configure servers, DNS, Hosting, Domains and all the relations
- Ability to manage and realize problem solutions with a specified time range
- Ability to learn quickly, conceptualize and propose innovative ideas and solutions.
If you are interested in this position at Iguan Systems, please send your CV, your salary expectations, and your current employment status to: email@example.com.
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail: "Zend Developer".