Iguan Systems LLC is seeking an individual with expert level experience with Wordpress and PHP to enhance,
improve, and implement WordPress solutions. With a positive, “can-do” attitude and exploring and discovery drive.
The ideal candidate will have both architecture and design experience along with hands on development experience
and work as a problem-solver.
Candidates must have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to
problem solving and have the ability to take technical ownership with respect to design and
development changes. The successful candidate will have a solid track record designing,
building and delivering high performing and quality content management system using the
This is a full-time, on-site position.
Evaluate the existing architecture and design of our content management
offerings built on the WordPress platform and document and recommend changes.
Design, develop and implement changes and enhancements to our existing
WordPress offerings, acting as the technical lead and individual contributor
- Extensive knowledge and experience in WordPress development
- Knowledge of inbuilt WordPress functions
- Knowledge in crafting WordPress plugins and widgets to conform to WordPress coding standards
- Knowledge in creating child themes and working experience with WordPress premium themes
- Knowledge in creating responsive WordPress themes and themes with parallax effect
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills as needed to mentor team members who are less experienced with WordPress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
If you are interested in this position at Iguan Systems, please send your CV, your salary expectations, and your current employment status to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail: "Wordpress Developer".