Symfony Web Developer
Iguan Systems LLC is seeking an interactive Symfony developer with 2-5 years of experience.
Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, and Bootstrap framework is a big plus. Candidate must
have good understanding of backend and frontend code and be able to code the designs supplied
by our clients, and be experienced in custom coding as well as pertinent extensions. We are
looking for an organized, efficient, detail oriented and team-player. With a positive, “can-do”
attitude and exploring and discovery drive. The ideal team player should share openly and willingly,
communicate constructively and work as a problem-solver.
Candidates who thrive within a laid back atmosphere with a friendly and dedicated team should apply.
This is a full-time, on-site position.
- Build Symfony websites
- Converting PSDs into pixel perfect responsive Symfony and custom PHP sites
- Resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Write clean structured and well-documented code
- Integrate data with Sage, QuickBooks, WordPress, Salesforce and APIs in general and ERP/stock management systems
- Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT / SVN
- An expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3
- A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred)
- More than 2 years of experience in Yii technology.
- Expertise in other platforms such as WordPress (preferred)
- The ability to convert PSD’s to Yii and PHP sites
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Passion to build a startup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
If you are interested in this position at Iguan Systems, please send your CV, your salary expectations, and your current employment status to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail: "Symfony Developer".