Iguan Systems LLC is seeking a talented Java developer. Analyze,
design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial
or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs
testing and debugging of applications. Specify, design and implement minor
changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements
and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- 3+ years of commercial software development, proficient in developing multi-tier solutions
- Development of front end web functionality using Java.
- Analyse, debug and rectify issues arising out of QA observations or otherwise.
- Participate in daily scrums, cater to other documentation needs in following an agile methodology.
- Provide full life cycle development in Java
- Understand and implement coding standards
- Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
- Communicate with client to determine problems or design requirements
- Lead project and deliver in a timely manner
- Learn and adopt new technologies in a short period of time as required by the project
- Design solutions for complex projects
- Coordinate with the customer to review software application requirements
- Provide/propose technical solutions and architectural design for enhancement
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills in English
- Hibernate, Struts, or Spring framework
- Data structures, Algorithms
- Cloud implementation
If you are interested in this position at Iguan Systems, please send your CV, your salary expectations, and your current employment status to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail: "Java Developer".