Yii Web Developer
Iguan Systems LLC is seeking an interactive Yii developer with 2-5 years of experience.
Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, and Bootstrap framework is a big plus.
Candidate must have good understanding of backend and frontend code and be
able to code the designs supplied by our clients, and be experienced in custom coding as well
as pertinent extensions. We are looking for an organized, efficient, detail oriented and team-player.
With a positive, “can-do” attitude and exploring and discovery drive. The ideal team player should
share openly and willingly, communicate constructively and work as a problem-solver.
Candidates who thrive within a laid back atmosphere with a friendly and dedicated
team should apply. This is a full-time, on-site position.
- Build Yii websites
- Converting PSDs into pixel perfect responsive Yii and custom PHP sites
- Resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Write clean structured and well-documented code
- Integrate data with Sage, QuickBooks, WordPress, Salesforce and APIs in general and ERP/stock management systems
- Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT / SVN
- An expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3
- A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred)
- More than 2 years of experience in Yii technology.
- Expertise in other platforms such as WordPress (preferred)
- The ability to convert PSD’s to Yii and PHP sites
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Passion to build a startup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
If you are interested in this position at Iguan Systems, please send your CV, your salary expectations, and your current employment status to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail: "Yii Web Developer".