Iguan Systems LLC is looking for an incredibly talented interaction UI/UX designer who has
fresh ideas and is capable of producing awesome web and mobile app design. Define and design
User Experience Architectures (comprised of wireframes,
sitemaps, interaction flows, and prototypes). Participate in usability tests, analyze
results and create recommendations for program management.
- Experience with designing consumer products
- Consistently provide innovative and creative ideas, putting forward imaginative alternatives and questioning traditional approaches
- Will explore, question, challenge and assimilate the design and production process.
Must demonstrate excellent knowledge of core software and must have a full understanding
of relevant services, processes, systems and procedures of web design
- Creating new and innovative visual communications content across various media.
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A solid understanding of Responsive Design methodologies, and iOS and Android mobile platform design
- Natural tendency to seek and explore design and technology trends for interactive experiences
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter; applicant must be able to push ahead with design projects and drive progress with little oversight
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Ability to translate UX into final polished UI Design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interactive Design or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this position at Iguan Systems, please send your CV, your salary expectations, and your current employment status to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail: "UI/UX Designer".